Wrist and Forearm Support Brace | Manumed RFX
Orthosis for immobilisation of the wrist and the forearm The orthosis combines maximum stability with a high degree of comfort in wear.
Manumed RFX provides a high degree of immobilasation and is an effective alternative to traditional plaster casts. Manumed RFX is suitable for use on fractures of the distal radius and forearm as well as all indications that require stable immobilisation of the wrist and/or forearm.
- Stable immobilisation of the wrist and distal forearm
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Post-operative use after fractures of the distal
- radius and forearm
- Conservative use after stable distal radius fractures
- Immobilisation of severe wrist sprains
- Tendonitis and tendovaginitis
- Osteoarthritis of the wrist
- Immobilisation following soft-tissue injuries; allows the fingers to remain mobile