Shoulder Abduction Brace | medi SAS light
External Rotation Shoulder Cushion The medi SAS light is a brace for immobilising and relieving strain on the shoulder at an angle of 15° abduction and in a neutral position.
This position is particularly recommended after shoulder dislocations and for shoulder instability.
The open design facilitates follow-up treatment and increases wearer comfort. The ergonomic arm sling is simple to open, making specific exercises (pendulum exercises) possible as part of therapy.
- Secure holding in 15° abduction and neutral position.
- Postoperative healing of the rotator cuff and avoidance of contractions.
- Holding position supports the installation of the ventral labrum and the relief of the rear capsule parts.
- Avoidance of frozen shoulders and adhesions.
- Shoulder instability
- Acute shoulder dislocation after reduction
- Stabilisation of the shoulder in arthroscopic or open technique
- AC joint injury – operative/conservative
- Fracture and osteosynthesis of the shoulder girdle
- Implantation of a shoulder prosthesis
- Humeral head fracture
- Reconstruction after rotator cuff defect
All indications that expressly require the shoulder to be held in an internally rotated position.