Modular Pelvis Orthosis | Lumbamed® sacro
The sacro brace for stabilisation and relief the pelvis and sacroiliac joint. The Lumbamed sacro is an orthosis for the stabilisation and stress relief of the pelvis and sacroiliac joints.
It is used, among other things, during blocking or instability of the sacroiliac joints (SIJ) and SIJ syndrome.
With its modular construction, it can be customised according to the onset of pain and degree of activity.
The flexibly adjustable massage pads allow precision relief at points of pain. If the stabilisation and stress relief is sufficient with only the elastic comfort knit, this can be worn ideally, with the additional fastener, overnight.
- Pain relief via stabilisation and taking the load off the pelvis and sacroiliac joints
- Precision relief at points of pain in the SIJ area via flexibly adjustable massage pads
- sacroiliac joint disease (SIJ syndrome)
- sacroiliac joint arthritis
- sacroiliac joint instability
- myalgia and tendinopathies in the pelvic region
- pelvic girdle instability
- structural impairment after spondylodesis on the lumbar spine (LWS)
- recurrent sacroiliac joint blockage
- recurrent myotendinopathies (rectus abdominis, piriformis)
- symphysis diastasis and loosening
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)