circaid® juxtalite with Compressive Anklets
circaid®️ is the alternative for patients with challenges using medical compression stockings for treating venous diseases.
The adjustable compression device circaid®️ juxtalite is the solution for all those who have challenges with medical compression stockings.
- Simple donning and doffing
- Adjustable, measurable compression
- Pleasant wearing comfort
Thanks to the four interlacing bands with hook and loop fasteners, the donning and doffing are fast and straightforward.
With the help of the integrated circaid®️ Built-In-Pressure System (BPS), the required compression range is adjusted and measured precisely.
The ability to readjust the compression range during the day avoids pressure loss. It thus prevents the device from sliding down, leading to a consistent and effective compression therapy for venous diseases.
Studies prove that with adjustable compression devices, venous leg ulcers' healing rates are faster than traditional compression bandaging/wraps.
- Easy handling – simple donning and doffing
- circaid®️ Built-In-Pressure System (BPS): adjustable, measurable and re-adjustable compression
- Breathe-O-Prene: breathable material with high working pressure
- Latex-free, odour-inhibiting fabric with an anti-bacterial effect
- Re-adjustability of the individual bands avoids pressure loss and sliding down of the garment
- Includes a pair of compression anklets
- Applies graduated compression to the foot and ankle
- Graduated compression continues into the leg portion of the undersock
- Offering an alternative therapy concept for patients who are not able to apply or tolerate ulcer compression stockings
- Faster healing rates of venous leg ulcer
- Promotes self-management thanks to easy handling
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Dependent oedema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Ccircumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric and assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure