Elbow Orthosis Extension and/or Flexion Restriction | medi Epico active
Elbow orthosis with extension and / or flexion restriction/ The medi Epico active complements the medi elbow range with an orthosis that supports return to activity and sport in the late postoperative period.
The orthosis is made of a soft, breathable material that covers the elbow.
The orthosis has lateral splints that can limit extension and flexion with little effort.
Four hook-and-loop fasteners fix the orthosis to the arm, providing a secure fit during activities and sport.
- Polycentric splints safely guide and stabilise the elbow joint
- Protects against damaging varus and valgus stress
- Hyperextension protection
- Joint blocks can be used to limit flexion and extension
- Reliable support when returning to sports
- conservative early functional treatment after purely ligamentous elbow luxation
- conservative way to prevent recurring luxation of the elbow
- for medial and / or lateral elbow instability
- post-operative use for osteochondritis dissecans
- post-operative use following cartilage surgery
- post-operative use following ligament suturing or surgery
- Wound healing issues and wound infections
- Skin issues when open wounds are present
- Concomitant neurological damage, e.g. ulnar nerve
- Compartment syndrome
- Lymph drainage issues
- An allergy to the materials/substances
- Localized skin irritation