Compressive Undersock |circaid®️
The circaid compressive undersock provides graduated compression for the foot and ankle joint. The graduated compression pressure continues into the leg portion of the undersock.
The compressive undersock is easy to apply and is worn directly on the skin.
Optional standard compression product with circaid juxtalite.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid compressive undersock in combination with a lower leg garment (e.g. circaid juxtalite or circaid juxtacures).
- Applies graduated compression to the foot and ankle
- Graduated compression continues into the leg portion of the undersock
- Soft material for pleasant wearing comfort
- Available in 15-25 mmHg (moderate compression) and 25-35 mmHg (firm compression)
- Available in standard and large
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the foot and ankle for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure