Ankle Sport Brace | medi
3-fold modular orthosis for functional support of ankle injuries. The medi Ankle sport brace can be used for chronic ligament instability in the upper and lower ankle and for irritations in the ankle.
It can also be worn as a preventative measure when resuming sports activities after an ankle injury, to prevent twisting of the ankle.
Thanks to the stabilising elements integrated on the sides, the lacing and the strap system, the medi Ankle sport brace provides stability and support for the ankle.
The flat design makes the brace pleasantly comfortable to wear, even with shoes on.
- Modular design and lacing enables individual adjustment of the brace.
- The rigid base material, the two side elements and a strap system stabilise the ankle.
- Flat design for comfort in the shoe.
- Chronic ligament instability in the upper and lower ankle
- After sprains (e.g. supination injuries)
- As a preventative measure after supination injuries, particularly for sports
- Inflammation of the ankle joint (acute or chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative)
- Mild injury to the syndesmotic ligaments
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use