Welcome to the new E+motion generation. Score with top performance for your knees, ankles, wrists, elbows and back.
A symbiosis of modern, sporty looks and medical effects is particularly suitable for active people who want more stability, comfort and functionality.
E+motion sports supports combine more than 70 years of compression experience with innovative technology made in Germany.
A triple performance combination of material, fit and knit offers effective support with every movement.
- Merino wool and Dry Skin technology
- Merino is natural, odour-inhibiting and thermoregulating.
- Dry Skin technology ensures moisture is wicked away from the skin up to twice as fast.
- Ergonomic sports knitted fabric - comfortable with every movement and for an almost wrinkle-free fit.
- The XL movement zones offer maximum flexibility in the bending areas - for more freedom of movement, exactly where needed.
- Stability, power and massaging knitted fabric.
- Thanks to elastic yarns, the knitted fabric is more than 25 per cent firmer and 10 per cent thinner than other knitted fabrics.*
- The 3D silicone quartz pads have a beneficial massage effect when you move and stimulate blood circulation.
Perform better with E+motion®
Top athletes repeatedly put the function of our E+motion supports through their paces with a pure focus on the decisive aspects - material, fit and compression.
- Ninety-two per cent of the athletes surveyed attach importance to fast moisture removal from sports products they wear directly on the body because: waterlogging is detrimental to well-being.
- The choice of material and construction is critical.
- Sweat is wicked to the outside of the support to keep the moisture out of contact with the skin.
- E+motion with dry skin technology - up to twice as fast moisture transport scored an average of 4.15 out of 5 points.
- Ninety-two per cent find merino wool pleasant on the skin.
- Fifty-four per cent like the thermoregulating effect. Forty-six per cent value odour neutrality.
- Fit and ergonomics are of particular relevance for athletes.
- Users expect wearing the support to feel as comfortable as possible and be wrinkle-free and secure while still allowing freedom of movement - especially around the flexed areas of the joints.
- The E+motion performance supports received an excellent rating for the perfect fit: 4.6 out of 5 points.
- Stability and safety are crucial in sports - not only after injuries.
- Proprioception (deep sensitivity), i.e. the ability to perceive joint position, joint movement and muscle strength, plays a role here.
- Greater proprioception improves muscular control over the joint, leading to stabilisation, an increased sense of security, and enhanced resilience.
- All respondents agree that wearing a brace makes their joints feel more secure and stable. (62 per cent "significantly more stable", 38 per cent "slightly more stable").
- Eighty-five per cent felt the compression pressure was "just right".