circaid® juxtafit Essentials Arm
Adjustable compression device for the arm
- Easy to set and control therapeutic pressure
- Also suitable for night-time use
- Latex free for skin-friendly wearing comfort
The circaid®️ juxtafit essentials arm garment is an adjustable compression device for optimising and maintaining therapy results achieved in the decongestion phase.
With high wall stability, it offers optimum compression for mild to severe lymphoedema.
In the integrated Built-in-Pressure System (BPS), the required compression range can be set precisely, controlled, and re-adjusted at any time.
Its easy donning and doffing make circaid®️ juxtafit an alternative for those who have challenges with the established compression stockings in the maintenance phase of arm lymphoedema.
- Easy handling – simple donning and doffing
- circaid Built-In-Pressure System (BPS): adjustable, measurable and re-adjustable compression
- Re-adjustability of the individual bands avoids pressure loss and thus sliding down of the garment
- Inelastic material with high wall-stability for high working pressure
- Latex-free, odour-inhibiting material with anti-bacterial effect
- Available in standard sizes and as made-to-measure
- Offering an alternative therapy solution for patients who are not able to apply or tolerate compression armsleeves
- Compression therapy – essential part of the complex lymphoedema therapy 3
- Easy handling allows for self-management of the patient
- Optimum addition to medical compression stockings – attractive armsleeves during the day and night compression with circaid garments
- Compression solution for optimising decongestion results and stabilising oedema fluctuations
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the arm for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure