duomed®️ Thigh High Compression Stockings
duomed®️ Comfortable, durable and economical thigh-high compression stockings for women and men.
duomed®️ Thigh-high compression stockings offer ideal wearing properties with guaranteed medical compression gradients.
duomed®️ Thigh High with Tricot Border
- Compression Class 1 (18-21 mmHG)
- Compression Class 2 (23-32 mmHG)
- Five sizes (Small to XXL)
- Beige or black colour options
- Standard and petite lengths
- Open-toe foot
duomed®️ Thigh High is also available with a Silcone Top Band with open and closed toe
duomed®️ compression garments are beneficial in treating thrombosis with slight oedema, varicosis in pregnancy and inflammatory venous diseases with a tendency for moderate oedema. duomed®️ stockings are also prescribed for treatment after sclerotherapy or surgery.
A doctor must decide on the compression class to wear. medi recommends regular medical checks to ensure proper treatment.
- Circular knit
- Supple and elastic stocking that adapts to your movements
- 'Climafresh' foot freshness with antibacterial action
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 (Confidence in Textiles)
- Latex free
- CCL 1 - 37% elastane + 63% polyamide
- CCL 2 - 43% elastane + 57% polyamide
- Open toe variant comes with an Easy-on Slipper
A certification of OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
- Varicose veins
- Primary or secondary varicosis
- Varicose veins in pregnancy
- Supporting sclerotherapy
- After varicose vein surgery
- Chronic venous disorders: C0 to C4 according to CEAP
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Thrombophlebitis (superficial) or condition after healed phlebitis
- Deep venous thrombosis
- Conditions after thrombosis
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Only wear compression stockings after consulting a medical professional.
- Should pain or skin irritations occur while wearing compression stockings, please immediately remove them and consult your doctor or medical practitioner.
- Be careful with sharp fingernails and rings.
- To avoid damaging the delicate fabric of your stocking handle gently.
- To make the stockings even more comfortable, slightly adjust the top band several times daily.
- Your medical practitioner will explain how to put on the stocking correctly to ensure the compression stocking has the best possible effect.
- Rough heels can easily cause damage to the stocking during application.
- Please ensure your footwear is in good condition inside. Any defect on the shoe lining may increase friction and quickly damage the stocking.
- Please do not repair the stocking yourself – this may impair the quality and medical effect.
- medi stockings are mainly resistant to ointments, skin moisture and other environmental factors. However, certain combinations may reduce their durability.
Please note that any information on this website does not replace a doctor's diagnosis or specialist advice from a medical retailer.