Ankle Orthosis | Levamed stabili-tri | medi
3-fold modular orthosis for functional supply of ankle injuries. Levamed stabili-tri is an ankle orthesis made of knitted fabric with stabilisation element and strap system for phased mobilisation.
It is exclusively to be used for orthotic fitting of the ankle joint only on unbroken skin.
- Ankle sprains (grades II to III)
- Chronic instability of the talocrural and subtalar joints
- Postoperative care after surgery on the ligamentous apparatus of the ankle joint
- Side effects all over the body are currently not known. In the case of aids that are on too tight, e.g. ortheses, there can, however, in individual cases be localised pressure symptoms or constrictions of blood vessels or nerves. For this reason, you should in the following circumstances consult the doctor in charge of your treatment before using the orthesis:
- Illnesses or injuries of the skin in the area of application, especially where there are signs of inflammation (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensory and circulatory disorders in the legs, feet (e.g. diabetes)
- Lymph drainage disorders – as well as ambiguous swellings of soft parts away from the area of application
- A combination with other products, e.g. compression stockings, must be cleared beforehand with the doctor in charge of your treatment