Abdominal Support | protect | medi
The protect Abdominal support is a abdominal support exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the lower back and only on intact skin.
- High wearing comfort thanks to highly elastic, breathable and skin friendly material.
- Easy to put on, compression can be regulated individually by resetting the variable hook-and-loop fastening
- Facilitates wound examination and bandage changing
The protect. Abdominal support is a medical support binder for stabilisation of the abdominal wall.
All indications which require stabilisation of the abdominal wall, such as:
- Postoperative treatment
- After operations to the chest or abdomen
- Postoperative oedema
- Bruising to the rib cage
- Broken ribs
- To support abdominal musculature
- To relieve pressure on the spinal column
- To facilitate healing of scars