circaid®️ Power Added Compression Band (PAC Band)
Customisable and adaptive compression for the foot.
The circaid®️ PAC Band (Power Added Compression) provides added compression of the foot around the forefoot and ankle.
The trimming foot option ensures the compression garment can be customised for the individual foot.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid pac band in combination with a below-knee garment (e.g. circaid®️ juxtacures).
For compression of the whole foot, the circaid®️ PAC Band should be worn over the circaid®️ compressive sock.
- Pleasant and comfortable to wear thanks to the active breathing material with its antibacterial effect
- Easy to put on
- Recommended in combination with a circaid below-knee garment (e.g. circaid juxtacures)
- Can be trimmed individually to the patient's needs by the therapist or specialist dealer
- Suitable for both the left and right feet
- Other forms of edema: venous, post traumatic, post surgical lipedema