circaid®️ juxtafit®️ Essentials Lower Leg with Compressive Undersock
An adjustable compression device for optimising and maintaining therapy results achieved in the decongestion phase.
The circaid®️ juxtafit®️ Essentials Lower Leg with Compressive Undersock with high wall stability offers optimum compression for mild to severe lymphoedema.
The integrated Built-in-Pressure System (BPS) allows the compression range to be precisely set, controlled and re-adjusted at any time.
The easy donning and doffing make circaid®️ juxtafit®️ an alternative for patients who have challenges with established compression stockings in the maintenance phase of leg lymphoedema.
- Easy handling – simple donning and doffing
- circaid®️ Built-In-Pressure System (BPS): adjustable, measurable and re-adjustable compression
- Includes a pair of circaid®️ compressive undersocks
- Contains one circaid®️ Power Added Compression Band (PAC Band)
- Re-adjustability of the individual bands avoids pressure loss and, thus, sliding down the garment
- Breathe-O-Prene: breathable and inelastic material with high wall stability for high working pressure
- Latex-free, odour-inhibiting fabric with an anti-bacterial effect
- Features for upper leg: Smooth material in the back of the knee – for more wearing comfort
- Also available as made-to-measure
- Twelve-month lifespan
- Offering an alternative therapy solution for patients who are not able to apply or tolerate compression stockings
- Compression therapy – an essential part of the complex lymphoedema therapy
- Increased patient adherence: 94.6% of the users experience wearing comfort as pleasant
- Increased mobility: the possibility of wearing regular footwear
- Easy handling allows for self-management of the patient
- other forms of edema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- DVT/Thrombosis Prevention
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy