Knee Support | Patellar Strap | Sports | Genumedi® PSS
Optimum combination of tried-and-tested knee support and patellar support strap. The Genumedi PSS is a knee support for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the knee joint and to relieve tension on the patellar ligament (tendon) insertion.
The compressive knit improves proprioception and sensorimotor function of the knee.
The tendon pad with silicone dot coating stimulates the patellar ligament.
- Two-part pad system for easy patellar guidance and specific reduction of pressure and tension at the tip of the patella and the tibial tuberosity
- Offset strap system for balanced pressure distribution
- Pressure exerted by the integrated silicone dot coating stimulates proprioception to increase quadriceps muscle tone
- Proprioceptive compression for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the joints
- Patellar tendinitis (Jumper's Knee)
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Following injury to the patellar tendon
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use