E+motion®️ Epicomed®️ Elbow Sport Support
The sports bandage for soft tissue compression on the elbow.
The sports bandage Epicomed® E+motion® is an elbow compression bandage with a pad that stabilises and relieves the joint and reduces swelling (edema) and hematomas.
The unique combination of fabric, fit and compression has many advantages in everyday life and sports.
- Merino wool: odour-inhibiting and thermoregulating, mulesing-free.
- Optimal moisture management with dry skin technology
- Ergonomic shape.
- XL movement zone for more performance.
- Anti-slip system - fits with every movement.
- Stretch rib cuffs - comfortable for any upper arm size.
- Two-sided 3D silicone quartz pads for massage and reduction of swelling.
- Noticeably more stability and power* in the knit – for an even better body feeling.
- Detachable strap with pressure scale.
Compression can improve proprioception and benefit the body's guidance and joint stabilisation. Thanks to its high flexibility, Epicomed® E+motion® sits perfectly, even during extreme movements.
E+motion®️ sports supports can be used for tennis elbow (epicondylopathia humeri radialis) and a golfer's elbow (epicondylopathia humeri ulnaris).
Epicomed® E+motion® sports range supports joint wear and tear (arthrosis) and joint inflammation (arthritis) in the elbow, pain relief, and reduced swelling.
Epicomed® E+motion® material, fit and compression promote stabilisation and support with every movement.
Moisture-regulating dry skin technology, thermo-regulating, and odour-inhibiting properties of Merino wool (mulesing-free*) ensure high wearing comfort.
Thanks to the ergonomic fit, an extra-large movement zone, and an anti-slip system, the sports support sits securely and almost wrinkle-free.
Stretch ribbed cuffs make wearing the Epicomed® E+motion® elbow bandage exceptionally comfortable for almost any upper arm size.
Epicomed® E+motion® consists of a knitted fabric specially developed for activity. It is 10 per cent thinner and 25 per cent firmer than comparable materials.
The highly elastic material has an increased resilience (natural tendency to contract) and a compact mesh structure. Users can set the pressure on the affected area with a detachable strap with included pressure scale.