Compression Glove | Caramel | Open Fingers | mediven® esprit
Comfortable and effective compression glove for oedema up to stage 2. Fashionable and effective for oedema at the same time?
The compression glove is suitable for lipoedema and lymphoedema up to stage 2 and is adapted individually to the patient's needs. The supple knitted fabric ensures high comfort in wear.
The glove is available RTW in Caramel and MTM in fashionable colours and with three unique Design-Elements for added sophistication. Please call 1300 04 MEDI to order additional colours
Flat-knitted medical compression garment used for compression of the upper extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems.
- UV protection factor 40
- Many combination options with special extras
- Numerous variants for double and multipart garments
- Fashionable variety: 6 standard colours, 5 trend colours and 4 unique Design- and Fashion-Elements
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema stages 1 and 2
- Lipoedema stages 1 and 2
- Keloid treatment, e.g. after burns
- Postoperative and post-traumatic oedema